The uncertainty with ACICS’ recognition with the Department of Education is sending shock waves through the industry. ACICS Accredited schools are scrambling to find a new accreditor. We are here to guide schools through these uncertain times. Whether you just need some direction to get started or are looking for a partner to shepherd you through the entire process, we can help!
- Assist in selecting the accreditor that is the right fit for your organization.
- Evaluate your existing accreditation standing and assist you in making changes to ensure that your application to a new accreditor will not be denied.
- Conduct a readiness review. Determine structural or procedural changes that your institution will need to make to come into compliance with your new accreditor.
- Assist in writing the application and other required documents.
- Provide guidance related to notifications to ED, VA, and other regulatory agencies.