ECS understands that schools going through accreditation or a program review need expert help – immediately! ECS offers comprehensive services with fast turnaround times. We can also customize an action plan to ensure painless compliance with all your state and federal agencies. If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us. If we can’t help you, we will refer you to somebody that can.
Institutional Accreditation Services
- Accreditation applications: initial, renewal, new program, higher credential level, branch campus, or distance education delivery.
- Assist in developing the Self Evaluation Report.
- Conduct mock accreditation visits.
- Assist with preparation of Annual Reports.
- Conduct internal compliance audits.
- Employee training related to accreditation standards and practices.
- Create Institutional Effectiveness Plan or Strategic Plan.
- Drafting site visit responses and action plans.
Programmatic Accreditation Services
- ECS has consultants with expertise with the following agencies: ABA, ABHES, AMTA, AVMA, CAPTE, CoARC, DANB, JRCERT, NAACLS, NLNAC, ACAOM and ACEN.
- Assist in writing initial or renewal application.
- Complete market research and feasibility studies.
- Evaluation of institutional readiness.
- Conduct mock site visits.
State Licensing Services
- Assist in writing applications for state licensing.
- Prepare for site visits.
- Completion of annual reports.
- Evaluation of operations in relation to state, federal, and accreditation requirements.
Department of Education Program Review Services
- Conduct a mock audit.
- Prepare an action plan.
- Create a visit response.