Faculty participation is key to successful academic development and optimization, but too often, faculty teaching loads leave little release time for development and optimization activities. Don’t get left behind. Let ECS help you add programs and online delivery options at your school!
Course and Program Development
- Research – select the right program, at the right level, taught in the right format for your students.
- Work with faculty to develop curriculum, select textbooks, syllabi, and course guides.
- Assist with writing state and accreditor new program applications.
- Design new program roll-outs to ensure that students seamlessly transition into the curriculum without additional faculty expense and delay in their graduation dates.
Academic Resource Development
- Faculty development or in-service training.
- Management training for academic leaders (Program Directors, Deans, CAO).
- Creation of catalog, handbooks, forms, disclosures, rubrics, P&P manuals, etc.
Improved Student Outcomes
- Develop programs to increase student retention.
- Develop strategies to increase student attendance and GPA.
- Incorporation of Student Learning Outcomes (SLO) and Program Review processes, as well as rubrics to measure progress.
Articulation Agreement Service Package
- Evaluation of your curriculum to determine equivalency to major universities and colleges.
- We present your institution to major colleges and universities and negotiate equivalencies on your behalf.
- Completion of all Articulation Agreement paperwork.
- Provide recommendations to increase the number of Articulation Agreements possible if it is determined that curricular elements are not equivalent.
ECS charges a one-time set-up fee per program to evaluate your curricular level, objectives, validity and equivalencies. After that, you only pay when an Articulation Agreement is secured.